This overview will help you understand Jordan’s hiring process, from the time you submit your application to the selection of the most qualified candidate.
- Search our current list of openings and select the job opportunity that you feel you are best suited for by clicking on the link ‘Apply for this job online’.
- Complete the Candidate Profile page and the Employment Application. You may also upload your resume and cover letter.
- An email is sent to you acknowledging the receipt of your online application.
- The Recruiter reviews all applications and identifies the ones that best meet the criteria for the job.
- A phone interview is conducted for most jobs and may result in face-to-face interviews. Most of our candidates are scheduled for multiple interviews. We keep our candidates informed of their interview status.
- Candidates who best meet the job requirements begin our pre-employment process which includes a criminal background check and reference checks. Offers of employment for some positions are contingent upon successfully passing pre-employment testing.
- If you have any questions about the application and hiring process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Everyone working side by side with the same amount of effort
is just one of the reasons why I love working here."
Brad, QC Inspector