You already know that the Jordan’s Furniture shopping experience is something extraordinary. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to join the Jordan’s Furniture J-Team?
You’ll find that Jordan’s energy and excitement for serving its customers and community is equally matched by our excitement for creating a dynamic, positive and team-oriented culture. Why is Jordan’s an amazing place to work?
- We appreciate our employees and “Thank you” is in our everyday vocabulary.
- We recognize the importance of family and community. We give paid time off (PTO) for community service, a birthday PTO day, and we take part in amazing charity events.
- We promote from within whenever possible, offer tuition reimbursement, on-site training and development to prepare you to seize new opportunities when they arise.
- We support a diverse and inclusive work environment. Celebrating each J-Team member’s unique culture, ideology and background is an essential part of the success of our company.
- Our employees are eligible for a 40% employee discount on Jordan’s Furniture purchases (after 90 days of successful employment).
- To help you balance your work and life, certain Jordan’s locations offer services that include on-site oil changes, dry cleaning, discounted movie passes, and free admission to our IMAX Theaters.
- The culture at Jordan's Furniture is fun, unique and one-of-a-kind. We work hard and we have a great time doing it. When you are surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do and who encourage, support and recognize each other, it brings out the BEST in every employee.
- Jordan’s Furniture supports eco-friendly initiatives by reducing, reusing, and recycling millions of pounds of waste for our environment, for today, tomorrow and the future!
Ready to join the J-Team in Avon, Natick, Nashua, Reading, South Portland, Warwick or Taunton?
Check out our Career Opportunities Now.
“We have a special culture at Jordan's.
We are a very diverse workplace and we take great pride in our diversity.”
Maria, Customer Relations Representative