- Where and how do I apply?
- Choose the “Search & Apply for Jobs” tab for a current listing of job openings. Searches can be conducted by location or by job category. Follow the screen prompts to complete your profile and online application.
- Is there a limit to how many jobs I can apply for?
There is no limit, but keep in mind we are looking to fit a candidate to a specific job based on qualifications, skills, experience and other factors. You are encouraged to apply for any position that you are interested in and qualified for.
- How long after I submit my application/resume can I expect to hear from you?
After electronically submitting your application/resume, you will immediately receive an acknowledgement to the email address you’ve provided confirming that we received your information. While we can’t respond to each and every inquiry personally, rest assured we will contact you in a timely manner regarding an opportunity if your qualifications match the job requirements. If you are not contacted, please continue to visit our site to search for new available opportunities.
- Can I apply in person or mail my resume and cover letter?
The online application process is the most efficient way to have your information reach our recruitment team. Our online process allows you to upload a cover letter and/or resume. You are always welcome to stop by any of our Jordan’s locations or Corporate Office to complete an online application at an Employment Application kiosk.
- Is there opportunity for career advancement at Jordan’s Furniture?
We are committed to internal growth and development for our J-Team members. Most jobs are posted internally first to give employees an opportunity to advance. We encourage internal growth-a knowledgeable employee is a valuable asset.
- How can I best prepare for my interview?
An interview is an opportunity for both parties to learn more about each other and determine if there is a fit between the candidate and Jordan’s. Visit our website and stores, talk to employees and ask yourself why you want to work at Jordan’s Furniture. Doing your homework will help you feel prepared and more comfortable for the interview.
- How do I know if a position is still open or if it has been filled?
If a job is currently posted on our Careers page, we are still considering candidates and it is possible that you will be contacted. Once a position closes, it is removed from our Careers page.
“I’ve been at Jordan’s for 24 years.
I’m grateful to work for such a great company that truly cares about their employees.”